Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Team Lead
- Ensure a programme of audit and monitoring activity is in place.
- Facilitate shared learning and consistency of practice.
- Visit operational sites on a regular basis.
- Maintain an emergency response role within the Incident Management Team.
- Provide HSE reporting and analysis for the site.
- Manage a team of HSE professionals to meet workload demands.
- Build and maintain local relationships with Regulators.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Company HSE standards.
- Provision of operational HSE advice, coaching and guidance to operational leaders.
- Drive the delivery of the HSE Plan.
- Lead and participate in the incident investigation and ensure high quality of all investigation reports.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Recognized HSE certificate
- 2-4 years work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing and teamwork
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th January 2019.