NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Care Center Agent
Job ID: R0075873
Position Summary & Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Requests for post-live configurations and live site support issues/escalations.
- Record all customer communications received and sent to customer in the Deployment database (includes status changes, dates, contact fields and comments).
- Archive mail messages in Microsoft Outlook Deployment Email Box as required.
- Distribute initial communications regarding Deployment process and status to customers via email or phone
- Manage outbound communication to customer to set Target Dates for Deployment activity including:
- Opening Dates
- Install date
- Training Dates
- Logistics Shipping Dates
- Ability to effectively transition from daily, routine tasks to urgent, immediate tasks and back again with ease.
- Participate actively on a dynamic team and look for opportunities to help co-workers
- Communicate with NCR team members, inside and outside the CCC, via phone or e-mail as required
- Manage communications for the team through email and phone
- Creation of incident and status update through email.
- Constant communication with Customer Engineer on incident assignment and status update.
- Serve as point of contact for CCC team
- Treat customer requests and assign to team members as appropriate, which may include the following:
- status updates for deployment sites including deployment management, technical, logistics, training and installations issues/questions
- escalations from various rollout stakeholders
- Self-driven team player, dependable, and demonstrates the ability to manage multiple initiatives including daily, weekly and monthly tasks to support deployment and order processing activities
- Self-starter and works well with little supervision
- Overtime may be necessary to complete tasks
- Formal education level: Bachelor’s degree preferred or Higher National Diploma.
- Specific skills & proficiency level:
- Professional and courteous phone and email communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Preferred – At least one-year project administration or related experience
- Preferred – Experience with use of Service Now
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply