The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below for a client in the Manufacturing Sector:
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse
- He/she will be responsible for screening new and prospective employees to ensure that they are capable of performing the duties required by their positions.
- This may include a physical examination, vision test, hearing test, and drug or alcohol screening.
- Bachelor of Nursing or its equivalent
- Registered Nurse or equivalent level with 3 years post registration experience
- Computer Literate – Proficient in MS words, Excel, power point
- Experience working in a manufacturing company
- Knowledge in Medical Emergency response
- Knowledgeable in the group Health Management Standards
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring progress in product importation processes and product arrivals
- Monitoring of deliveries from suppliers and importation
- Maintenance of stock and stock movement record
- Generation of periodic stock status reports for the management
- Procurement outsourcing support for quality check
- Supervision of inbound and outbound logistics in product movements
- Stock Reconciliation with stock balances
- Possess a Bachelors or HND in Accounting, Business Administration or any relevant Management Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience in a similar role
- Possess relevant certificates like CIPS, SCM, IWM, ILN, NIM, ICAN, ACCA or any other professional certificate
Job Title: Relationship Logistics Officer (Chinese Speaker)
- The successful will be responsible for relaying confidential information and maintaining a cordial relationship with the company’s partners and suppliers, monitoring arrival and
- delivery time to the warehouse, and maintaining accurate documentation on all inbound and outbound goods. He/she will be expected to prepare weekly reports on all logistics operations and activities
- Fluent in English and Chinese language
- Computer Literate – Proficient in MS Excel
- Exceptional team and relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
Location: Lagos (Mainland)
- The Hospital Administrator role is responsible for managing the day to day hospital operations of the organisation and execution of all administrative tasks within the organisation.
- He/she will be expected to handle the centralized operations management of the hospital related to Facilities Management, Procurement, HR, ICT, Cleaning and Laundry, Security, Catering, Logistics and Fleet Management, General and Medical Equipment Maintenance and Inventory/Store maintenance.
- A Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) degree in any relevant social science or business related course
- 2 to 4 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health sector
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication, business presentation and people management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a comprehensive Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.