Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a multinational company in Lagos State is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
- This role requires tracking and preparing inventories.
- Successful candidate will maintain stock and monitor distribution of goods.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene standard of the warehouse environment.
- Ensure that proper care is taken to maintain harmony and good personal contact with staff in the department and monitor progress of every staff member in the section.
- Liaise with inventory control
- Take inventory of purchased orders
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Responsible for proper off-loading of all inward and outward goods into the stores.
- Ability to ensure tat inward and outward goods are recorded in relevant places.
- Proper storage of materials in their respective areas.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory as per standard operating procedure.
- Responsible for maintaining issues on FIFO.
- Ensure safety and security of all goods in the store.
- Responsible for manpower under my control.
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- The ability to manage own work load
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a warehouse supervisor or inventory officer
- Outstanding customer service skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th January, 2019.