Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects Field Technician, Rigger
Job Code: OPS-PJ-015
Projects Level: Two
Reports To: Projects Coordinator Rigger
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Any Technical Degree or Training.
- 1-4 years of experience in similar field
- Preferred Location of Applicants is Northern Region.
- Very attractive.
Job Title: Project Officer
Data entry Reports To: Projects Coordinator
Role and Responsibilities
- Supports his/ her direct supervisor to help in collecting data, recording it in database in given format & reporting it as per guidelines.
- Ensures to have accurate data and verify it as per guideline.
- Liaises with related parties (field, office staff, 3rd party or client) for collecting information.
- Analyzes data collected to present it in understandable format.
- Thinks in a creative way to bring improvement in overall process and gives suggestions.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated clients’ information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains client’s confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manages additional responsibilities including troubleshooting, file back-ups, regular updating, and retrieval of data, as and when required.
- HND, recommended to have IT certificate or graduation
- Experience in data entry and analysis field
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Basic Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Good Knowledge of computer operation, especially with MS office (No need for Computer management skills)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Passive ND Reports To: Projects Supervisor
Role and Responsibilities
- Plans and designs the work schedule (site survey, site supervision and site handover) in order to meet target dates
- Directs the sub-contractors and coordinates all their civil work activities on his/her sites
- Coordinates with the Client’s Site Representative(s) to ensure an efficient roll-out of the sites’ work
- Coordinates efforts with all sections of the company (Logistics & Procurement, Quality Control, HR & Administration and Accounts) as per i engineering’s internal procedures
- Ensures that all civil works being executed under his/her supervision conform with the Client’s specifications, the BOQ and the approved drawings
- Ensures that all contract-related civil activities (ready mixed concrete, portable cement, excavation, back filling and compaction…) are in accordance with the engineering standards and specifications
- Ensures that all civil materials, tools and equipments are in accordance with the engineering standards and specifications
- Reports all progress and troubleshooting at sites on daily basis to the Project Supervisor using i engineering’s reporting formats
- Hands over completed sites to the Client after signing all clients’ acceptance documents on site.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering.
- 2-5 years’ experience in similar field.
Job Title: Corporate Communicates Officer
- Respond to social media inquiries and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Draft and prepare mass email content.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with printing and promotional companies that produce material.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with branding companies.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th January 2019.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.