Job Title: Female Nanny
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times
- Tidying children’s bedrooms and play areas
- Doing light housework
- Running errands..e.t.c
- Bathing for the baby.
- Organizing bedrooms/toys,
- Maintaining logs.
- Preparing Feeding bottles.
- Care for feeding equipment, changing diapers for babies, washing and ironing children’s clothes
- Cleaning and washing up after Kid’s meals
- Must be from the Igbo Tribe who could speak Igbo and English Language fluently.
- Further training in child care and development such as a formal nanny training program, early childhood classes and/or in-service training is an added advantage.
- Proven childcare experience with references.
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School Cert or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Minimum of 50 Years and above
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Nanny” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be shortlisted.