Export Port is an international B2B e-Commerce trading platform. We are transforming the way international trade is done by making it easier, safer, and less costly for Small and Medium Businesses to join the world of Importing and Exporting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Our team is looking for freelance writers/ bloggers that are creative, smart, and agile individuals who can work with a truly global team.
- As an Export Portal International Writer you will have the freedom to suggest topics and subjects you are passionate about, pending approval. You will also receive topics and subjects suggested by our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Translate Export Portal Press Releases, Ads, Social Media Posts, ext.
- Open to collaborating with other writers in different countries.
- Developing relevant insights into content to curate the most impactful content based on trends and usage patterns to increase engagement.
- Writing or producing Blogs, Articles, and Press Releases in your country
Applicants must have extensive knowledge in:
- The Current Political State
- Impacts on International Trade
- International Business
- Local Trade/ Business Laws
- Trade Agreements in your Country
- Travel & International Relationships
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- To be considered for this position you must submit samples of your writing (either by attachment or link), along with your resume and cover letter (English ONLY Please. If your resume or answers are not in English, you will not be considered).
- In your cover letter please tell us why you believe you would be the best fit for this position, how you would benefit Export Portal, and what topics Export Portal should focus on.
- We get asked many questions, especially about the payment terms. We will discuss in due course, but first…We need to understand who you are and whether you and your writing skills are the right fit for our team.