SAII Associated Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc., seeks an experienced candidate to manage a one year, $8.8 million, Global Fund Nigeria Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and Distribution Project in the capacity below:
Job Title: Director of Donor Integration
- SAII Associated Ltd/Gte has been engaged to provide health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance for HIV/AIDS relief and malaria prevention and elimination. Working in partnership with the Government of Nigeria, SAII’s multi-donor logistics platform addresses all elements of a comprehensive supply chain throughout the country of Nigeria.
- The Director of Donor Integration will be responsible for overall management, quality and timeliness of deliverables, programmatic impact, external representation, and coordination with the Global Fund, Principal Recipients and GHSC-PSM project.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Coordinate closely with partners for proper waste management activities and carrying out bi-annual waste drives as needed or required by the Global Fund.
- Develop and update forecasting tools for Global Fund HIV and malaria commodities.
- Oversee regular data collection and reporting and lead quarterly reviews of performance analysis to identify issues and drive evidence-based interventions.
- Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies for warehousing and distribution services. Assess risks quarterly and implement risk management/mitigation strategies.
- Supervises and provides direction to technical and administrative staff.
- Oversees project performance management, strategic communications, and compliance with contractual obligations and results.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Maintain strong and positive working relationships with clients and partners including Global Fund, Government of Nigeria (GoN), Principal Recipients, Global Health and Supply Chain – Procurement Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) Nigeria Country Director, USAID, and local governments.
- Work closely with the GHSC-PSM Nigeria country director and deputy country director to ensure the horizontal integration of the Chemonics Global Fund and GHSC-PSM teams.
- Coordinate the management of warehousing and distribution orders for health and non-health products listed under the Global Fund contract, working closely with all 3PL providers and the GHSC-PSM team in country, ensuring standard operating procedures (SOP) for both functions are established and adhered to, and that they have documented security and insurance plans.
- Collaborate with GHSC-PSM and the State LMCUs on data and report collection in an effort for LMIS NAVISION harmonization and data viability of national stock.
- Demonstrated ability to create efficiencies and lead operational transformation in large complex public health programs, preferably with experience in medical procurement, logistics or supply chain management.
- Skilled in leading and managing high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cooperating partners in implementing complex programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills; proven diplomatic and public relations skills.
- Experience with The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria or related donors preferred.
- Prior experience in Nigeria and/or West Africa preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Minimum 8 years of experience and demonstrated ability to manage and implement complex donor-funded public health programs or projects in a developing country context.
- Bachelor’s in Health or Management-related discipline required, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in Public Health Program Management, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Supplies, and/or Supply Chain Management Systems preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply