Access Bank Recruitment, How to Apply for Access Bank Massive Recruitment in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate. Kindly read through the article below and apply online for free without charges. Explore!
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Access Bank will be recruiting graduates. It is to your concern that we shall update you with latest Access Bank Graduate Recruitment details on this page, once it’s out
Access Bank Plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator.
Access Bank Recruitment
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Access Bank Recruiting?
- How to apply for Access Bank Recruitment?
- Has Access Bank Started Recruitment?
- Access Bank Official Recruitment Portal?
- Access Bank Recruitment Guide and Requirement?
Access Bank Recruitment – We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Access Bank Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- The maximum age requirement for graduates is (24-29) years and (26-30) years;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Graduates must have a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required
- Must be computer literate;
Access Bank Recruitment Notice
- Also use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates that meet the requirement will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
Access Bank Recruitment Application
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should email@example.com or click here to apply online.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Access Bank Recruitment, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.