Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU, Bauchi – ATBU Faculties, Departments and Courses offered with their respective Requirements and Full List of Courses Offered will be revealed to you in this post. They have been updated with the JAMB Brochure.
If you are searching for ‘ATBU Approved/Accredited Courses and Requirements This page is all you need. Explore.
The management ofAbubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU wishes to notify all students about the full-time and part-time approved courses for admission. Continue reading this guide to learn more about ATBU accredited courses and requirements .
This is the complete lists of ATBU faculties:
- Faculty of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology
- Faculty of Engineering & Engineering Technology
- Faculty of Environmental Technology
- Faculty of Management Science
- Faculty of Technology Education
- Faculty of Science
ATBU Courses and Requirements
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University.
We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
ATBU Courses Offered & Requirements.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
ATBU Departments & Courses Offered
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Departments.
Faculty of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
Faculty of Engineering & Engineering Technology
- Agriculture & Bio-Resource Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer & Communication
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Mechatronics and Systems Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Technology
- Environmental Management Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Industrial Design
- Survey & Geo-Informatics
- Quantity Survey
- Urban & Regional Planning
Faculty of Management Science
- Department Banking & Finance Technology
- Department Management and Information Technology
- General Studies
- Business Management
Faculty of Technology Education
- Education Foundation
- Science Education
- Vocational & Technology Education
Faculty of Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about ATBU Faculties, Departments Courses Offered and Requirements, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.