ATBU Post UTME Screening Procedure
This is to inform the general public that the management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has announced its screening exercise for UTME and Direct entry candidates for admission into the Institution for this academic session.
All prospective candidates who chose Abubakar Tafaw Balewa University Bauchi, as their University First Choice for the Academic session and scored 180 and above in JAMB UTME as well as Direct Entry Candidates to visit the University website www.atbu.edu.ng for registration.
ATBU Post UTME Screening
This is to inform all prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from Monday 16th – Monday 31st July, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for