There are so many Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships around the World especially for those who are business minded.
Whether you’re a prospective or current business student, a budding entrepreneur or interested in studying any FAME subject (finance, accounting, management or economics), it’s likely that you’ll find at least one scholarship you’re eligible for below…
- Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in multiple locations:
- Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in Asia-Pacific:
- Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in New Zealand
- Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in Europe:
- Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in North America:
- Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in In the US:
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in multiple locations:
- ESSEC Business School BBA Scholarships – Various scholarships for international students studying the Global BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) program at ESSEC Business School’s branch campuses in Singapore or France, including the Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- Jane M Klausman Women in Business Scholarship – Scholarships for women in business to gain funding for university. Open internationally for study in any ZONTA-club country.
- Prime Minister’s Business Scholarships – Business scholarships for New Zealand citizens active in the business industry to study internationally and improve their business skills.
- S P Jain School of Global Management Academic & Leadership Scholarships – Scholarships are available for both bachelor and master’s programs at the business school’s campuses in India, Singapore, Sydney and Dubai.
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in Asia-Pacific:
This are business and entrepreneurshup scholarships to study abroad in the Asia-pacific continent:
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in Australia
- Business and Economics International China Scholarship @ Monash University – Undergraduate scholarships for Chinese students to study at Monash University in Australia in the faculty of business and economics.
- CBS Innovation International Scholarship – Merit-based scholarships for undergraduate international students to study business information systems/technology at Curtin University’s Curtin Business School.
- Global Leaders Scholarship @ University of Queensland – Undergraduate and graduatescholarships for international students from selected countries in Asia and Europe to study at the University of Queensland in Australia within the faculty of business, economics and law (excluding the MBA). Follow these links for European, Malaysian, Taiwanese, Singaporean and Hong Kong students.
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in New Zealand
- International Business Masters Scholarships – Merit-based scholarships for international students studying a business-related master’s degree (accounting, marketing, management etc.) at the University of Auckland’s business school in New Zealand. The dean of the school also offers a dedicated scholarship for Asian students, detailed here.
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in Europe:
This are business and entrepreneurshup scholarships to study abroad in Europe:
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in Netherlands
- SBE International School Scholarship @ Maastricht University – Undergraduate scholarships for non-EU/EEA students to study a bachelor’s program in business or economics at Maastricht University in the Netherlands.
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in Spain
- Barcelona GSE Tuition Waivers and Scholarships – Merit-based scholarships and tuition waivers for international students at the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics in Spain. Eligible programs include the nine-month master’s degree in economics, finance and data science.
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in UK
- Business Excellence Scholarships @ Newcastle University – Business school scholarships for students accepted to a business school masters program at Newcastle University in the UK. No separate application required.
- Business School International MSc Scholarship – Master’s degree business scholarships for students at the University of Hull’s business school in the UK.
- Exeter World Class Business Student Scholarship @ Exeter University – Graduate scholarships for business students studying a selected master’s program at Exeter University.
- Graduate Business School Scholarships @ University of Aberdeen – Various merit-based scholarships to study a graduate-level program at the University of Aberdeen’s business school. Open to UK and international students.
- Business School Undergraduate Scholarships @ University of Leeds – Various scholarships available for students of all nationalities to study business at the University of Leeds. They also offer a range of master’s scholarships.
- Scholarships @ Cass Business School – Various scholarships for international students to study at City University London’s Cass Business School on an undergraduate program.
- The Henley Business School Academic Excellence Scholarship – International business school scholarships for all undergraduate programs at the University of Reading’s Henley Business School.
- TSYS Master Scholarship @ York University – Graduate scholarships for UK/EU master’s students of selected business and management programs at the University of York.
- Undergraduate Scholarships @ Manchester Business School – Various undergraduate scholarships for UK and international students to study at Manchester Business School. Emphasis on social responsibility.
- Warwick Business School Scholarships – Master’s scholarships open to students at Warwick Business School on a wide range of FAME subjects, including finance and international business.
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in North America:
This are business and entrepreneurshup scholarships to study abroadin North America:
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in Canada
- EDC Youth Education Program for Canadians – International scholarships for Canadian students studying a business-related subject at undergraduate level in Canada.
- BBA Entrance Scholarships @ HEC Montréal – Merit-based scholarships for international students to study a Bachelor of Business Administration program at HEC Montréal. No separate application is required.
Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in US
- ACFE Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program – Scholarships for international students to study in the US on a degree related to the study of fraud. Accepted subjects include business administration, accounting, finance and criminal justice.
- Buick Achievers Scholarship Program – Undergraduate scholarships for business majors and STEM students in the US. US residents only.
- Catching the Dream Scholarships – Business scholarships for Native American students wishing to study at an accredited university in the US.
- College of Business Study Abroad Scholarship @ Iowa State University – Scholarships for business majors to fund their studies at Iowa State University in the US. Open to undergraduate and graduate students.
- FWSF Scholarships – US scholarships for female students studying finance in the SanFrancisco Bay Area at undergraduate level.
- GE/LNESC Scholarship – Scholarships for minority students to study in the US at undergraduate level on a business or engineering program. Funded by GE.
- Mark Beaumont Scholarship Fund – US scholarships for students interested in pursuing careers in interactive entertainment (e.g. video game development). Possible subjects of study include business, leadership, law, marketing and public relations.
- Recognizing Exceptional Student Leaders – Scholarships for business majors with leadership skills in the US to gain partial funding for their studies. Computer science and mathematics majors also eligible.
Entrepreneurship scholarships to study Abroad
- Rapid Formations Entrepreneur Scholarship Programme – Entrepreneurship scholarships for students currently enrolled in a US or UK higher education institution, who show academic excellence/entrepreneurial potential.
- Xero Entrepreneur Scholarship – A scholarship for a UK resident enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or postgraduate student in the country, who shows academic excellence and entrepreneurial spirit.
Entrepreneurship Scholarships to study in In the US:
- BlueVine Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship – Two US$5,000 scholarships are available for US college or graduate students interested in pursuing careers as entrepreneurs.
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship – Undergraduate and graduate scholarships for student entrepreneurs in the US.
- Greenpal Business Scholarship – Business and entrepreneurship scholarships for business majors in the US to gain funding for a business venture. Students must be studying business, economics or finance.
- NFIB Young Entrepreneur Awards – US scholarships for young entrepreneurs studying at undergraduate level.
- Social Entrepreneurship Scholarships @ NYU – Undergraduate scholarships for budding social entrepreneurs wishing to study in the US at New York University (NYU) on a related program.
- Arts, Design and Fashion Scholarships around the world for the Talented & Gifted!
- Weird and Unusual Scholarships in the US and around the world
- Military scholarships in the USA: Join the American Armed Forces Today!
- Scholarships to study abroad in the USA For African and International Students
- Scholarships to Study Abroad in the World’s Best Cities for International Students
- Scholarships to Study in the UK for Africans and International Students