In this article, we will provide you vital information on FIRS recruitment. The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on FIRS recruitment portal (www.firs.gov.ng), how to apply for FIRS recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FIRS Recruitment. Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Federal Inland Revenue Service? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
FIRS Recruitment Requirement
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher natonal diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field. Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that the FIRS Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or FIRS Recruitment Portal @ www.firs.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
FIRS Recruitment Portal
To apply, visit www.firs.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust.
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
FIRS Recruitment Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conservancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
If you want to stay updated on FIRS Recruitment, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.