Whitfield Ventures Limited is a global trading company with an active presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East, and Asia. We have pioneered and specialized in supplying Nigeria and West African clients with globally sourced products and services that are critical to laying the foundations for a modern economy. Inversely, we also distribute locally sourced raw and processed agricultural products from West Africa to the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Facility Manager
Location: Apapa, Kirikiri, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative /Facilities Manager is responsible to coordinate the organization’s administrative requirements.
- Oversee the maintenance of the organization’s facilities and equipment’s and supervising tasks related to electrical, plumbing, environmental, safety,and event logistics coordination.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all tasks related to the maintenance of the facility including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, environmental, safety, repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment, furniture, and furnishings.
- Vendor management ensuring vendors comply with the required service expectations at the organization
- Serve as the contact person for various office-related concerns including office bills processing and payment, office facilities, and equipment maintenances (servicing, repairs, and replacements).
- Ensure the delivery of service is per the service level agreement signed between the company and the services provider;
- Maintain and update a database of the organization’s vendors.
- Develop procedures/ checklists and guides to set standards in the Admin & Facilities function.
- Oversee and provide event logistics coordination, ensures proper scheduling of setting up for events, sitting arrangements and work with Heads of Departments concerning all events at the organization.
- Work with the Administrative and Finance Manager to develop and manage the annual facility budget.
- Develop and maintain quality, health, safety, environmental systems (QHSE) for the organization.
- Manage the relationship with the building agent as required and address any maintenance concerns.
- Responsible for sourcing vendors for the supply of products and services relating to the facility and serve as the primary contact for facility-related emergencies.
- Ensure facility-related information is updated regularly and supervising facility operations activities including diesel supply, checks, and procedures.
- Develop systems and processes for reporting faults and effective facility management.
- Develop and update office management policies as required.
- Conduct analyses on office expenses and submit to supervisor regularly
- Prepare a regular report on office expenses and maintenance/ repairs history.
- Prepare and analyze regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures, and purchases.
- A relevant Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree
- At least five years’ experience of previous working experience in asimilar position.
- Well-grounded in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and time management skills.
- Project Management, excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and change priorities constantly.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
N120,000 – N160,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.