Kloverharris Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil / Structural Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- One of Our client seeks to employ a Civil / Structural Engineer. He/she should be interested in starting his career in a fast-paced and growing industry.
- The ideal candidate should be a focused, highly motivated, organized, and outgoing engineer looking to make an immediate impact while developing project management and technical experience.
- Ability to plan, manage and direct the construction activities on site.
- Create a graphical representation of Civil engineering structures.
- Perform various engineering assignments that require the application of standard techniques and procedures.
- Develop final design documents and edit technical specifications as needed.
- Collect data and gather information or documents.
- Identify bonding and grounding requirements.
- Analyze complex problems requiring the development of new or improved techniques or procedures.
- Evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Solve design problems using engineering calculations and following general design standards.
- Establish project controls and ensure accuracy and quality in plans.
- Ensure project feasibility through continual evaluation of structural integrity and design practicality.
- Analyze photographs, drawings, and maps to inform the direction of projects as well as the overall budget constraints.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains project database by writing computer programs, entering data, and completing backups.
- Minimum of 2.1/ upper credit in B.Eng / HND degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience as a Civil engineer.
- COREN – certified will be an advantage.
- Must know about the following design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Strong experience in Site build.
- Good experience in MS tower software
- Know how to use Google Map to plot sites and routes.
- Good skills in Microsoft suite
- Knowledge of fibre works will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Knowledge of concrete foundation design and steel-related structures for towers.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.