Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical / Communication Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, maintain, implement, and improve electrical instrument systems for industrial, commercial, and domestic purposes.
- Perform a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and types of equipment.
- Ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications.
- Establish construction, manufacturing, and installation standards for specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Write reports and compile data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Supervise or train project team members.
- Estimate material, labour, and construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintain electrical equipment.
- Work with a variety of technicians.
- Manage, monitor the performance of the team, also work as part of a team of communication engineers and planners.
- Agree with project budgets, timescales, and specifications with clients and managers.
- Undertake site surveys.
- Produce, test, and implement designs.
- Create test procedures.
- Produce disaster management plans.
- Minimum of 2.1 or Upper credit in bachelor’s degree/HND respectively in Information Technology, Communication Engineer, Electrical Engineer, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the Telecommunication industry.
- Knowledge of applicable software and codes related to communication engineering.
- Have strong knowledge in IT, CCNA is highly recommended.
- Fast learning new technology and capable to install and supervise other team members.
- Strong leadership and capable to handle a team and drive execution in a timely manner.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.