ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s pioneer Human Resource Outsourcing Company. We are on a mission to provide world-class human resource solutions, using experts while creating value for our shareholders and opportunities in the community. Our vision is to be the most valuable Business Support Solutions Partner to our Clients throughout Africa and beyond..
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Senior Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Product: Internet Service Product
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Business Administration or a related field; certification in sales or marketing will bean asset
- 4-10 years work experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.