Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liaison Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate strategic objectives of the business
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with government and other entities outside of the business
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise.
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, government agencies and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate must reside in Abuja.
- Minimum of a BSc / HND or an MBA.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and 2 of which must be in a similar capacity from a reputable company in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Proven work experience as a Liason Officer
- Experience managing a reputable manufacturing company.
- Must have good contact base in relevant agencies and sectors.
- Must be willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.
Functional/General Competencies Required:
- Excellent Negotiation Skill
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skill
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Result oriented
- High Integrity
- Effective reporting and communication skill (Oral & written).
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in PDF or MS Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.