Field Technology Development Partners Nigeria Limited – We are helping governments and businesses make good on the promise of healthcare in the fastest growing parts of the world. And it starts with access. We make pharmaceutical supply chain radically simple, affordable, and effective, helping providers, from the largest health systems to the smallest drug shops, ensure a new generation can access the care it needs to flourish.
Field is a mission-focused, fast-growing health-tech supply chain company, providing critical supply chain services for public and private health systems in Nigeria and Kenya. Our investor-backed Shelf Life service powers one of the largest networks of community pharmacies in Africa. Our technology platform, Field Supply, powers both Shelf Life and large-scale public health supply chains helping serve millions of patients each year. We are a diverse and distributed team of people working at the forefront of technology on meaningful, interesting, and urgent issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: QA Engineer
Job Location: Abuja or Berlin, Germany
- We’re looking for a QA engineer to lead our QA team in the development manual and automated tests for the data-heavy, mission-critical logistics and program analytics services which we provide to public and private health supply chains.
- You’ll help design and develop test plans and automated tests for application and data processing code, promote best practices among our engineering teams, and help lead our junior qa team in their regular testing work.
- This is a full time 12-month contract position based in Berlin or Abuja. Full time German employment also an option.
- Experience working with enterprise applications featuring complex business or information processing rules
- Interest in mentoring junior QA and engineering staff
- Professional experience in QA engineering for live, data-driven systems
- Attention to detail and a drive to investigate real-world systems through data
- Excellent communication skills and ability to play multiple roles in a team
- 4+ years work experience in commercial software development, including considerable professional experience working in a team
- Ability to travel for 2-3 week trips to other offices
- High creativity and problem solving abilities
- A penchant for creating internal tools
- Language skills: English (fluent)
- Supply chain experience
- Strong gif game
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.