Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate must be a sales-driven and fast-moving person with a strongcustomer focus.
- He/she must be passionate about creating value for targeted customers and will be responsible for the merchandising, distribution, and selling of the company’s products.
- He/she should possess excellent communication skills and should be able to contribute to the company’s rapid growth and development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Carry out cold calling to create interest in products and services,
- Generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls.
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology.
- Coordinate with the management team to enhance sales presentations.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Serve as a customer service representative for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Network with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospect’s relationships.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations, and adapt sales collateral.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements.
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- A Bachelor’s or HND degree with a concentration in marketing or business administration is preferred.
- At least three (3) years in marketing and sales experiences with a proven record.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales and marketing
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.