JUPEB RESULT : Check JUPEB Result Online – JUPEB result checking guideline. This is to inform all candidates that the recently completed JUPEB result will be available online via the JUPEB official website.
We have decided to post the guide on how you can check your JUPEB result once it is released. You can also check your JUPEB result at the institution where you did your JUPEB exam.
How to check JUPEB Result Online
To check your JUPEB result after the completion of the examination, JUPEB students need to visit the official JUPEB portal armed with their examination registration number.
The result could be pasted on the wall of your department or the notice board of your faculty or anything related to something like
Also, where you receive your JUPEB lectures, the management of the school can decide to post the result on their official website pages meant for JUPEB candidates.
- Log on to JUPEB result portal : https://portal.jupeb.edu.ng/public/result
- Input your examination number on the first field
- Input your surname(father’s name) on the second field
- Click the Check button below it
- Your result will be displayed to you. In the form of A, B, C, D, E and F which literally means 5 points, 4 points, 3 points, 2 points, 1 point and 0 points respectively.