Ladies Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria – If you are of the notion that riding motorcycles is only peculiar to men, then you probably still live in the 80’s. There was a time when only men were passionate about motorcycles. However, those days are far gone and everything is different now.
According to a recent research, one out of ten bike riders is a female. Although this stat may not necessarily apply to Nigeria, it still doesn’t change the fact that ladies are beginning to trend in the bike riding world.
While biking is seen majorly as a forming of street transportation, it also serves as a form of exercise and fun in fact, for some women. As the interest rate of women towards biking increased, you’d expect biking companies to manufacture bikes suited for ladies.
Unlike cars, riding a bike is dependent on certain factors which certainly includes one stature. This is because riding a big requires certain energy level to be able to control the bike on the road. Men’s bikes are stronger, heavier and bigger. To suit ladies’ stature, strength and style, manufacturers have designed bikes just for them. These bikes are smaller, cuter and more easy to control.
Although it took quite a while for Nigerians to fully absorb the concept of ladies motorcycles, the market has now embraced the bikes. It is still not the most sought after bike in the market anyway, but proudly stands along with okadas and power bikes in the market.
They are available in various colours, most of which are feminine. These bikes are usually more stylish, small and manufacturers put more effort in ensuring smooth and comfortable ride.
The increase in popularity of motorbikes among women has forced motorcycle manufacturers to make bikes just for girls. The majority of the top motorcycle manufacturing firms of the world have marketed several models of 100cc bikes for women in the past five years. The discussion below will inform you about the most notable features of these motorbikes.
In this post, we will take a look at the different types of ladies bike available in the market.
Prices of Ladies Motorcycles in the Market
Ladies bikes are not exactly the kinds of bike you randomly see every day. Their rate of demand in this part of the world is not as high and are therefore quite limited in the market. Only few brands manufacture and import these bikes into the country.
They come in different sizes, designs, colours, qualities and of course, prices. They also vary in features, quality, fuel mileage and general performance.
On the average, a brand new ladies bike can be gotten for between N280,000 – N400,000. This definitely does not include power bikes. The variation in the price depends on the brand, model, features and time and location of purchase.
Brand new ladies’ bikes are undoubtedly the best option for any lady that wants to get a bike. Because of the durability and ruggedness of bikes generally though, buying a neatly used version of the bike is not a bad idea. Provided the bike is in good physical and operational state, you can expect it to deliver at almost the same efficiency as the brand new version. Here are prices of some popular brands of ladies bikes.
- Sinoki Supra: N100, 000 – N120, 000
- Qlink Target: N150,000 – N200,000
- Jincheng Ladies Bike: N120, 000 – N170, 000
On the average, fairly used ladies bike in Nigeria can be purchased between N80,000 – N200, 000 depending on the state of the bike.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Ladies Motorcycle
Picking a lady’s motorcycle to purchase is a very delicate decision to make and with various options available in the market, it only gets harder. Ladies bikes are available in different sizes, designs, colours and slight vary in features. It is not just about picking a motorcycle, but picking the motorcycle that meets your need. Here are some points to consider when picking a lady’s motorcycle.
- Consider the height of the seat: You need to be comfortable on your bike and the main factor that will determine that is the height of the bike. In general, cruisers have low seat heights but usually, the seats are wide, and the bikes are heavy. You can also consider adventure-style bikes in this regard.
- Consider the CC: The cc of the bike will matter when buying a motor cycle. If you are looking for something simple and economical, then you should stick to 100cc bikes. The advantage of this is that they are cheaper, and you get to save on gas significantly. In addition, bikes with lower cc are much easier to drive, control and maintain, which is highly suitable for a lady.
- Consider your Budget: Prices of ladies bikes vary. Some are cheap and some others are relatively expensive. Know how much you are ready to spend and go for a bike within the range. Whether N100,000 or N500,000, you will always get a nice lady’s bike.