The best thing that can happen to any Nigerian is to get a federal government Job. It gives you all the freedom that you seek and want.
Most people believe that you need to have someone in high places, while that is true to an extent, i will not want you to operate with such mindset.
It does not cramp you and the best feeling is that your job security is highest. No sacking and highest you get queries but those are not good either.
Federal government jobs are more like the dream jobs for all Nigerians and little wonder why there seem to be a lot of persons applying when there are various openings.
All the federal agencies are mandated to put up vacancies and advertise their job opening for qualified Nigerians to apply.
Getting federal job is not rocket science, it is more about doing what is required of you at the appropriate time.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA
There will be instructions on how to apply on the portal but you can have this in mind as they are basic requirement you must meet to be eligible for the federal government job.
- A graduate with BSC, HND and ND (there are some openings for unskilled labor too)
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Must have no criminal records.
- Religion is not a factor.
HOW TO GET OR APPLY FOR LATEST FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA
Most times, when the vacancies are announced, there will be instructions on how to apply for the federal government job in question and it is ideal that you follow it up to the letter.
- You must be conversant with the latest information flying around.
- You must read the necessary requirements from the portal.
- You must apply before the deadline to increase your chances.
- You should practice past questions to increase your chances of doing well.
Are you applying for federal government jobs or how did you get your own federal government job.
Consider READING these articles
CLICK HERE TO COMMENT!