This post will show you how to make Nigerian liquid soap, liquid soap is really important in all Nigerian household for washing dishes and kitchen cleaning.
Liquid soap is very popular in all over the world and in Nigeria too. It is preferably used to wash clothes and kitchen utensils, but liquid soap is also wide used to wash hands and body.
Today number of people who become interested in liquid soap making process and try to produce it at home. The advantage of liquid soap making at home is its availability and surety in all the ingredients of your liquid soap.
How to make Nigerian liquid soap: Get Homemade Liquid soap in Nigeria now!
Sometimes liquid soap production becomes a profitable deal in Nigeria, because you can begin its production with fewer investments and start raise money within few months.
Here is bit-by-bit instruction in how to make liquid soap either for your own needs or for selling.
How to make Nigerian liquid soap for dishwashing and home cleaning? Items needed:
- Measuring bowl
For 40 liters of liquid soap you will need:
- 6-16 teaspoons – Sodium Laurate Sulphate (SLS);
- 480 g. – C.M.C (Carboxy methyl cellulos)/ Antisol/ Nitrosol;
- 10 – 20 teaspoons – Texapon; 2 l. – Sulphonic Acid;
- 165 g. – Caustic Soda;
- 35 l. – water;
- 245 g. – Soda Ash;
- 6-16 teaspoons – Formaline (may not use);
- 10-20 teaspoons – Sodium Tripoyphosphate (S.T.P.P);
- Colorant and a perfume (fragrance) if you want to.
Soap making process
- Soften the caustic soda with 2 liters of water and leave one hour or for overnight.
- Soften soda ash in 2 liters of water and leave for one hour or for overnight.
- Flow sulphonic acid into measuring bowl, add texapon, for pleasant smell of your liquid soap add a perfume (fragrance), then add 10 liters of water, after that stir carefully for 10 minutes.
- Soften the SLS with 1.25 liters of water. Soften the STPP with 1.25 liters of water too. Add nitrosol. If to use Carboxyl methyl cellulose instead, please make certain that it is soften in 10 liters of water 2 days before soap making.
- Add soften caustic soda and stir carefully, then add soften soda ash and again mix accurately. If you decided to use also formaline, add it then.
- Add soften S.T.P.P and blend well, add then soften SLS and stir again. To have relevant color add colorant and stir.
- Now it is a high time to add water, the amount of which depends on the wished texture of the soap.
Advice: it is better to leave the mishmash for one day and after that it ready to be used.
SECOND METHOD on how to make liquid soap in nigeria
Method of preparation
- Dissolve the caustic soda with 2 litres of water and all to stay for 30minutes to 1hr or over night.
- Dissolve soda ash in 2 litre of water and allow to stay for 30min/hr or over night.
- Get your sulphonic acid, pour inside an empty bowl, add your perfume(fragrance) to it and the texapon, then add like 10litres of water and stir very well for about 5-10minutes
- Dissolve the SLS with 5 tin milk cup of water
- Dissolve the STPP with 5 tin milk cups of water also
- Get the Nitrosol but if is C.M.C you are using, make sure it is dissolved 2 days to the preparation of the soap with 10litres of water. If you are using Nitrosol, It is used instantly(as in, no need soaking it down)
- Get the Nitrosol that has been dissolved in water or the c.mc, that has been dissolved for 2 days to the preparation of the soap.
- Add the dissolved Sulphonic acid, texapon and perfume to either Nitrosol or C.M.C depending on the one you are using and stir very well
- Add already dissolved Caustic soda and stir very well.
- Add the already dissolved soda ash and stir properly
- Add formalin to the content and stir properly.
- Add the dissolved S.T.P.P and Stir
- Add the dissolved SLS to the Content
- Dissolve you colorant in water and ensure that the colorant is completely dissolved, then add it to the solution and stir thoroughly
- Add some quantity of water to the mixture, depending on the thickness of the mixture. Leave the mixture for some hours or preferably till the following day and then package for use.
Searches related to how to make nigeria liquid soap
- liquid soap making procedure
- how to make liquid soap for bathing
- function of texapon in liquid soap
- how to make liquid soap pdf
- liquid soap manufacturing process
- liquid soap production formula
- how to make liquid soap like morning fresh
- how to make liquid soap for dishwashing
That is all on How to make Nigerian liquid soap: Get Homemade Liquid soap in Nigeria now!