“My name is not showing up on NYSC senate verification list for my university and on the NYSC portal”
That was a comment I got recently from a subscriber and after a series more, I realized that this is a peculiar issue that needs to be trashed immediately.
It is beyond comprehension to realize that after going through the stress of graduating, only to be bamboozled by that screen saying “records not found”.
The truth is no one is above mistake and for every underlying problem, there are facial solution that we may need to negotiate.
My name is not showing up on NYSC senate Approved verification list: Records not found
The following are reasons why your name is not on the NYSC senate verification list
- Your school is yet to upload the final result of the graduating students, your school has the final verified list and they will be the ones to upload it to the NYSC portal.
This requires a little patience on your part and as soon as the names are uploaded, you can check to see if your name will reflect.
You can also enquire from your other colleague, if they can find theirs and yours is still showing “No records found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list” Then check the next solution.
- Wrong spelling of your name could be a major problem here, it could be from the portal or from your school approved verification list. Thus, it is showing a different name altogether and they cannot be certain it is your name.
You have to go the students’ affairs division of your institution to correct this error, seek for the NYSC office and see the officer in charge of uploading the name to help out, ensure he/she completes it before you leave.
If you do this and yours is still showing “No records found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list” Then check the next solution.
- JAMB tends to have names written out in a different order against as it is arranged on the school portal.
If your surname comes first on JAMB website and the same surname comes last in your school portal, it will definitely to verify you as the real owner.
You need to go back to the students’ affairs division of your school to have your name reordered in the proper format. After this is done, they will re upload it and you should be able to see your name now.
- Sometimes, too much traffic on the site may also be a major factor. Since the site is servicing too many requests at a time, it may show up error.
This is not really your fault, all you have to do is to try back at later time, when the traffic is less.
- Wrong details inputted into the site may show up the verification error, you have to cross check that your institution name, matriculation number, surname and date of birth are all correct before you click the search button.
WATCH THIS VIDEO ON HOW TO SOLVE “No records found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list”
If you have done all this and yours is still showing “No records found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list” Then use the comment box to tell us what error your are encountering so we can help out.
How did you solve your own NYSC portal error showing “No records found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list”
Find this post useful, why not share and comment below!