Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate See how to check Nigerian Custom recruitment shortlisted candidate here online with ease. Kindly follow the procedures and guideline outline on this page. Are you searching for the Nigerian Custom service shortlisted candidate list? If yes, you are at the right track. This page will guide you up with the necessary information’s on how to get the full shortlisted candidate list.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
TheBoard is pleased to release the list of successful candidates who were carefully selected based on:-
- Principle of Federal Character to ensure geographical spread
- Physical fitness
- Performance at the recruitment examination/interview
N/B: All Shortlisted candidates will receive a congratulatory message with the venue, date and time of screening.
All successful candidates for the screening exercise should proceed to check their names to confirm their eligibility for the final interview. Candidates are also required to come to their various states screening centres nationwide with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- National Identity card/International Passport.
N/B: Please note that the Nigerian Custom Service will never ask you to pay anything to get shortlisted. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Requirements
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or NCS Recruitment Portal @ www.customs.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
NCS Recruitment Portal
How to Access Custom Full Shortlisted Candidate List
Applicant are required to check their GMAIL or YAHOO MAIL Address used during the registration exercise for possible update about the next phase of the recruitment.
- Visit INEC portal/website (https://customs.gov.ng/)
- Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the space provided.
- Click on the Verify Status button to confirm if you are selected.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Result
There are basically 2 methods you can use to easily locate your name on the list of shortlisted candidates, and they are;
- Use the find option – you can use this method by clicking on f3 on your keyboard and then enter your name in the space provided and click on enter, this will allow the system to search through the entire PDF to locate and highlight your name or any similar name on the list.
- The traditional screwing method – you simply screw through the entire document and locate your state then check through the entire names one after the other to find your name.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Successful Candidates
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form
To apply, visit www.customs.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.