There is a new update from Npower regarding registration and it is important that you all get to see it.
The second batch NPower registration has some slight adjustments from the first and these includes;
1. BVN will be auto searched by site before proceeding to the next phase. If BVN exists then
one is cleared to proceed. this development is not unconnected with series of problems faced
with unmatched, incorrect BVN in the first batch registration.
2. The second phase registration is more of an interactive interphase. Applicants dont just
upload data and go, the test which erstwhile was written seperately at a slated date will be
written immediately by applicants to complete their registration.
If you are still having problems, please read this article to get solution
Consider linking to these articles
- Solution & Update to the Npower registration Problem and issues with BVN and ID
- NPower list of successful candidates – Complete list of shortlisted Candidates!
NOTE: Based on the few points above, i’d like to reiterate that prospective applicants should
be fully involved and be physically present in the process of registration…to proofread
their info and write their test.
The issuance of forms in this phase will not be possible for obvious reasons, so i urge all
to take this phase serious and get serious.
How To Create Account On N-Power Portal, Verify BVN & Upload Data
1. First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign
2. Click through the various programmes and choose the one that suites you and then click on
apply at the bottom of the page
3. Carefully fill the application form and make sure to provide accurate information and
documents to support your application.
4. After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt
of the application.
5. After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are
eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent
6. If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will
be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.
7. Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-
Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance
into the N-Power program.
8. You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.
9. Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email.
>> NPower test and assessment has begun (Check for more information about schedule and tips now)! <<
For more information, comment below please!