N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise For 2017/2018 Applicants Begins, this is a serious notification to all Npower applicants and you should anticipate an dlearn how to know if you have been shortlisted.
This is to inform all applicant who applied for the 2017/2018 N-Power Job Recruitment that the 2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is now ongoing.
How to check your N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Status
This is is how to check if you have been shortlisted for Npower 2017/2018
We promised you that you would be the first to know and we have kept that promise.
From 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017 applicants can check if they have been pre-selected for Physical Verification.
NPower NG remains committed to a fair and transparent process.
Goto the portal an check your satus now >>> http://portal.npower.gov.ng/
The 2017/2018 N-Power recruitment physical Verification Exercise commenced immediately you have been Pre-Selected.
Note: The 2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is to be done in the state of residence you filled during the online registration.
The 2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is done for different purposes, to check if the records filled during the online registration stage are correct and also to check if it correspond with the applicant’s documents.
Requirement for 2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise
- Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration Letter
- Your Qualification verification/Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Residential verification
- Employment verification
The 2017/2018 N-Power physical verification is to be carried out before the final shortlisting of successful candidates and to eliminate the number of unqualified applicants who faked and used incorrect information during the online registration.
Documents needed for 2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise
- A clear and recent passport
- A means of verification i.e Valid identity card
- Applicant’s educational achievement/degree
- Your NYSC discharge letter/certificate
- BVN print out from your bank
- Residence permit of your Local Government area.
During the physical verification, the N-Power verification officers will require some documents listed above for physical perusal (sight-seeing) as the name implies “Physical Verification”.
Note: During the 2016 physical verification of N-Power Beneficiaries, they were asked for the above listed documents, few questions which was written in a form were asked by the N-Power officials. Questions like;
Likely Questions for 2017/2018 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise
- Full names as it appears in your bank account details
- Full residence address information
- Your State origin
- Your LGA
- Mother’s maiden name
- Your NYSC state and final place of NYSC Primary assignment
- NYSC graduation year.
- n power teach physical verification
- npower verification exercise
- npower physical verification 2017/2018
- npower pre selection
- npower shortlisted candidates 2017/2018
- npower tax interview
- npower news update today
- npower shortlisted candidate 2017 2018
Knowing all the requirements and procedures, the physical verification date, time and venue will be communicated to you in due time.