There were so much npower registration problem when the government opened the npower sites for fresh registration and recruitment.
The problems were tasking and were defying common sense. Some of the problems encountered includes:
GENERAL NPOWER REGISTRATION PROBLEM
- N-Power reference ID problem
- BVN already in use problem
- Slow loading of the site
- Problem with registering generally.
- Error with BVN already Used and Reference ID not known
- Npower registration challenges and how correct double registration
- solutions to two unique reference number on npower
- I forgot to write my reference number after npower registration
I registered today,i did see my reference number for teach npower
- After applying for npower and there is problem in the registration in your name what to do
- What is the next step after getting reference id from npower
Even yesterday, I updated a post on the problems encountered when carrying out your npower registration.
I want to gladly tell you now that there is an update and a solution to the registration problem, so sit back and relax and let me show you how to register properly without issues.
STEPS TO OVERCOME THE NPOWER REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON THE SITE
Follow this steps to the letter to complete your Npower registration and get your NPOWER REFERENCE ID:
- Go to https://npower.gov.ng/ and click the big APPLY NOW button or just go straight here https://apply.npower.gov.ng/
- You will see a page asking you to CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAM, Select your most preferred option from HEALTH, AGRO, TEACH and TAX.
- On the next page, close the NPOWER REGISTRATION DISCLAIMER.
- You will then see the npower application portal.
- Fill in the correct information to increase your chance of getting recruited into the Npower program.
- When you are done, check that you filled the information properly.
- Then click the SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION button at the bottom OF THE PAGE.
- A page will open congratulating you and you will see your NPOWER REGISTRATION ID, please write it down for future reference.
- That is, you are done. Now pat yourself on the back.
>> NPower test and assessment has begun (Check for more information about schedule and tips now)! <<
If you followed all this step and you are still having problems, please comment below and I will help you out, and if your registration is complete, please comment below too to show appreciation and SHARE THIS PAGE WITH OTHERS!