I want to believe that i am not the only person in the whole of Nigeria who is having Problems with Npower registration Portal.
I have been trying to get my details up into the site but i keep getting bounced off at the first stage where you have to input your BVN and Bank account number.
There have been news flying around of people who have been able to get there registrations on the npower site done.
I have found a fix or solution to our problems, just click below to follow the instructions. I don’t know why you are still suffering to register.
I recommend that others like me who are having problems should exercise some level of patience as the issue will correct soon.
I believe that the traffic to the site is extremely much and as you all know, anything that has Nigeria on it is mostly substandard or how else do you want to explain why a federal government site is showing “502 GATEWAY ERROR”.?
Are you having Problems with Npower Recruitment registration?
- If you are still having problems with the npower recruitment process on the site, i suggest you you try the following:
- Be patient, lots of people are trying to access the site at a time so i advice you wait till when the traffic dies down.
- Go back home and take a breather and if you are on your personal computer, go and read up other articles on your favorite site.
- Try again by visiting this site : http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/apply.html
- If your problem is not resolving soon, you can contact them through the following numbers:
You can also comment below so other can reach out to you!
Error with BVN already Used and Reference ID not known
Another problem has sprung up, and it is the issue of the site saying that the BVN has already been used.
The reason is because, even when the site was not loading properly, it still went ahead to submit the form.
I am disappointed that the government really did a poor job with the program starting from the failure with the application website | portal.
This results in some people not having reference ID, we hope that they find solution to this as soon as possible or those people will not partake in the program.
You can shoot the webmaster a mail using: APPLY2017@NPOWER.GOV.NG
>> NPower test and assessment has begun (Check for more information about schedule and tips now)! <<
Consider READING these articles
CLICK HERE TO COMMENT!