Kadir Has University Scholarship in Turkey 2021 for international students in Bachelor Degree Program, Master Degree Program & Post Doctoral degree Program. There are currently 650,000 students in Turkey. No IELTS/TOEFL Needed. Kadir University is located in Istanbul a beautiful Place. Primary and Secondary education is Free in Turkey and now Turkey is giving Fully Funded Turkey Scholarship for many years. Indeed it is the easiest scholarship the same as the Chinese Government Scholarship only you need a strong Research Proposal.
Each international student scholarship application is checked for KHAS academic Program in Kadir University Scholarship Opportunity. KHAS International Trade and Finance Department Has Been Affiliated with the CFA Institute. Kadir has a university is also Offering Erasmus Mundus Scholarship & Exchange Scholarship opportunity for All Nationality holder having Any Background in Academia. Soon we will publish a post about it but you need to apply first for this Kadir University Scholarship For BS, MS & PhD.
Would you like to join Kadir Has University? The institution grants a plethora of opportunities for its students in partnership with distinguished universities. Its campuses include a variety of facilities like cafeteria, laboratory, hostel, library, study, and sports spaces. If you are a full-time international student coming to study in one of Kadir undergraduate program or in a graduate program, your study location will be the main Cibali Campus.
Kadir Has University Scholarships in Turkey Details
- University or Organization: Kadir Has University
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, and PhD
- Nationality: Any
- Deadline: 28th August 2020
List of Courses
The interior of Kadir Has University’s Cibali campus measures over 45,000 square meters (the size of approximately 4 soccer fields), with classrooms, labs, and the university’s central library, in addition to faculties, institutes, the rectorate and deans’ offices. List of Courses are below:
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
B.Sc. in Computer Engineering
B.Sc. in Bioinformatics and Genetics
B.Sc. in Electrical – Electronics Engineering
B.Sc. in Energy Systems Engineering
B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
B.Sc. in Information Technologies
B.Sc. in Management Information Systems
Faculty of Communication
B.A. in Advertising
B.A. in Public Relations and Information
B.Sc. in Communication Design
B.A. in New Media
B.A in Radio, Television and Cinema
Faculty of Art and Design
B.Sc. in Architecture
B.Sc. in Graphic Design
B.Sc. in Industrial Design
B.Sc. in Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
Faculty of Economics Administrative and Social Sciences
B.A. in American Culture and Literature
B.A. in Business Administration
B.A. in Economics
B.A. in International Relations
B.A. in International Trade and Finance
B.A. in Political Science and Public Administration
B.Sc. in Psychology
What Kadir Has University Will provide you in a Scholarship?
KHAS has an extensive scholarship program to support well-qualified international students in their studies at KHAS.
25% to 100% tuition waiver scholarships are available for undergraduate studies.
25%, 50% and 100% tuition waiver scholarships are available for Masters (with thesis) and PhD programs.
Every international student application for a KHAS academic program is evaluated for a scholarship.
No separate scholarship application is necessary.
Tuition reduction scholarships are awarded based on academic merit.
High international or national examination scores and graduation grades are taken into consideration.
Tuition reduction scholarships are subject to maintain a min. of 1.8 GPA at the end of each academic year.
Full Scholarship opportunity is very limited and only available for early application terms. All scholarships are merit-based.
Criteria of Selection
- Foreign students who are either high school graduates or are studying their last year in high school can apply
- Natural-born citizens of the Republic of Turkey, those who have abandoned their citizenship upon the approval of the Ministry of Interior Affairs, and those who hold the Official Document for The Use of Rights Granted by The Law No: 5203, which is issued for their children under the full legal age who are registered on the document that certifies the abandonment of Turkish citizenship.
- Students with dual nationality (Turkish or TRNC) who acquired, not inherited their Turkish/TRNC citizenship (Those with dual nationality, who were natural-born citizens of a foreign country but later acquired the citizenship of the Republic of Turkey)
- Turkish or TRNC citizenships and who started their middle school education abroad before 01/02/2013 and completed the last three years of their high school education abroad
- Turkish or TRNC citizenships and who started their middle school education abroad after 01/02/2013 and completed their entire high school education abroad
- Citizens of TRNC who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result.
- Copy of the undergraduate or graduate diploma
- For diplomas awarded abroad, a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK’s International Equivalency Office, certifying the equivalency of the diploma to that of a Turkish higher education institution (the letter of equivalence must be submitted by the end of the first semester).
- Copy of English language proficiency test results
- Transcript showing all courses taken and grades achieved in all higher education institutions the applicant has so far attended or graduated from.
- If the transcript does not provide any description of the grading system, separate documents must be provided for the grading system of the relevant institutions.
English Proficiency Test results accepted by Kadir Has University (if the program is fully or partially in English language)
- Turkish Proficiency Test results accepted by Kadir Has University (if the program is fully or partially in Turkish language) Copy of your Passport with a personal information page on it.
- If you don’t have a valid international passport at the time of application, please upload a copy of your national ID.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two reference letters
- Supplementary documents which may be required by the relevant graduate school.
English Language Proficiency for Masters and Ph.D. (Not Required Now Due to COVID-19)
How To Apply For Kadir Scholarships in Turkey
The application process is online. Currently, there is no Application fee. Before you have to visit the official source of scholarship link is given below: