UBTH 2018/2019 Examination date, application form, application deadline and other details. UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies 2018 application form is now available. All interested candidates who wish to apply for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital are encouraged to obtain the form and apply following the UBTH 2018 application guidelines below.
List of available courses in UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, Benin City for the 2018/2019 application
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Perioperative Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Paediatric Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Accident and Emergency Nursing and Management
How much is UBTB Benin 2018/2019 application form? Application fee is ten thousand Naira (N10, 000)
Duration of course at UBTH: Course duration is one (1) year.
UBTH 2018/2019 Admission Requirements (Entry qualifications)
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE/OL which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Have at least one-year Post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area and with sponsorship by an institution or agency.
How to apply for UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies 2018/2019
Request for Admission Form should be directed to the office of the Assistant Director, Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City, on payment of the prescribed application fee of N10, 000.00 or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.
All payments for application form should be made directly into Federal Government Remita Account, Training Schools (UBTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Studies.
UBTH 2018/2019 Deadline for application
Sales of forms commences 1st March and closes 22nd June, 2018.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Institution on or before 26th June, 2018.
2018/2019 UBTH screening examination date
The entrance examination for all Programmes is Monday 2nd July, 2018 at 8.30am, then oral interview is Tuesday 3rd – Friday 6th July, 2018 at 8.30am each day. Please come with original copies of your credentials.
NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.